If you’re even mildly a peanut butter fan, you absolutely must try this Peanut Butter Cheesecake. It’s the perfect marriage of two wonderful things, decadent cheesecake, and comforting peanut butter. Plus, it’s no-bake so all the less effort for maximum reward!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Peanut Butter (smooth)
- Golden Syrup
- 60 grams Butter
- 120 grams Plain Biscuits
- 50 grams Roasted Peanuts
- 2 tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter
- 5 Gelatin Leaf
- 2 cups Ricotta Cheese
- 190 grams Peanut Butter (smooth)
- 160 grams Golden Syrup
- 150 ml Milk
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Oil and prepare a 20cm spring form cake tin, ensuring it is as smooth as possible.
- Using a food processor, process the biscuits and the peanuts until they are very fine.
- In a pan, melt the butter and peanut butter and stir the peanuts and biscuit crumbs through until well coated. Press this into the bottom of your pan firmly and then chill.
- Meanwhile, soak the gelatine in the water while you put together the filling (according to package directions).
- To make the filling, add ricotta to a bowl and beat in the peanut butter and the golden syrup. Ricotta does have a grainy texture, so you can use a stick blender to make it smooth if preferred.
- Once well combined, take the soaked gelatin out of the water and squeeze dry. Then add to saucepan (clean) with the milk and heat gently until dissolved. Beat into the filling mixture and tip onto the biscuit base. Chill until set.