Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Pineapple Slices
- 2 Cans Beer 375ml each
- 1 8000 Gram Ham On The Bone between 8-9kg is fine
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees and prepare a large roasting pan by greasing it lightly.
- Put the ham in the roasting pan with the fattier side facing up. Using toothpicks, secure the pineapple rings onto the ham and pour the beer over the top.
- Place the roasting pan life on the pan and bake in the oven for 6-8 hours, or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven when cooked, remove pineapple rings, and allow to rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.