Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Icing sugar
- Glace cherries
- 80 grams Unsalted Butter softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Flour
- 1 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Pecans toasted & finely chopped
- 2/3 cup Glacé Pineapple finely chopped
- 2/3 cup Milk
- Icing Sugar to dust
- Glace Cherries optional
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a 23cm round cake tin and line the base with baking paper.
- Beat the butter and sugar with electric beaters until combined.
- Add the egg and beat until pale and creamy.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Add the the butter mixture with the pecans, pineapple and milk, then beat on low for 1 minute, or until almost smooth.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the tin and smooth the surface. You can press glace cherries into the top if you desire.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the centre of the cake.