Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Icing sugar
- Glace cherries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a 23cm round cake tin and line the base with baking paper.
- Beat the butter and sugar with electric beaters until combined.
- Add the egg and beat until pale and creamy.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Add the the butter mixture with the pecans, pineapple and milk, then beat on low for 1 minute, or until almost smooth.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the tin and smooth the surface. You can press glace cherries into the top if you desire.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the centre of the cake.