Having friends over for dinner and don’t know what to make? Pork Cantinas are so easy to make – add them together with a Mexican Street Corn Salad and some tortillas and you are on your way!
If you like it extra spicy add extra jalapeños or a pinch of cayenne pepper. If you prefer it to be more family friendly leave out the jalapeños all together!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2kg Pork Shoulder Roast
- 1 tbsp Dried Oregano
- 2 tsp Cumin, Ground
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Oranges, Juiced
- 2 tbsp Garlic, Minced
- 2 tbsp Jalapenos Chopped
- 1 Brown Onion, Chopped Roughly
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the over to 140-150 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the pork shoulder in 6 to 8 even pieces.
- Place the oregano, cumin and oil in a small bowl and mix together.
- Rub the mix all over the meat and coat evenly.
- Place all of the ingredients into the casserole dish.
- Place the lid onto the dish and cook for 3 1/2 hours.
- Once roasted, pull apart with a fork and serve!