Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Pork Cutlets
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbsp Dash Of Water
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Breadcrumbs (200g Grams)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (50 Grams) grated
- 1 Lemon Zest
- 1 tbsp Chopped Thyme + Few More Springs
- 1/2 cup Butter (50grams)
- 1 Pouch Of Mushroom Sauce By Manu
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place the pork cutlets between 2 sheets of ‘Go-Between’ or ‘cling wrap’ and with the help of a meat tenderizer or a rolling pin flatten the cutlet as thin as you can with out tearing the meat.
- Place flour on a plate, crack 3 eggs in a shallow dish add a dash of olive oil, a dash of cold water, salt & pepper.
- Whisk to combine and place breadcrumbs in another shallow dish and mix in the parmesan, lemon zests and thyme.
- Season the pork cutlets with salt and pepper, then dredge each cutlets in the flour, shaking off the excess.
- Then dip them in the egg mix then coat them in the breadcrumbs then back in the egg mix and back in the breadcrumbs one more time. Set aside.
- Put a frying pan on medium heat add a generous drizzle of olive oil, place both cutlets in the pan and cook for 3 minutes or until crispy and golden and turn onto the other side, add in the butter and the sprigs of thyme and when the butter starts foaming base the schnitzel with it and cook for another 3 minutes and rest for couple of minutes.
- Heat the mushroom Sauce by Manu into a saucepan on medium heat until it starts to boil.
- Place the pork schnitzels on a place served with your side of choice and a generous ladle of sauce.