Pancakes are a favourite among kids. But this 3-Ingredient Potato Pancakes recipe is definitely a winner!
They are nice and easy, cheap and delicious! Potato Pancakes are healthy, too! Plus, knowing potatoes, they are also able to make you feel full for a long time! They are truly delicious and are a perfect breakfast meal to start one’s day! They make a delicious snack on their own or are a good accompaniment for roasts with gravy (as an alternative to baked potatoes).
You can add cheese to make them much yummier or if you just love cheese.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Squeeze all the moisture out of the grated potatoes and discard the liquid.
- Place in a bowl with the breadcrumbs and lightly beaten eggs.
- Mix well to combine.
- In a heavy frypan, heat a little canola oil until hot.
- Drop in spoonfuls of the mixture and press flat.
- Cook until golden on both sides.
- Serve the hot potato cakes with sour cream.