Prawn and Mango Cocktail is a delicious entrée for Christmas time and best of all – it doesn’t require any cooking (hooray!!!!!). Buy your prawns as close to serving time as you possibly can. Fresh is best for this recipe to work!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Mango
- 2 Avocadoes medium
- 1 500 Grams Tiger Prawns cooked, tails intact
- 1 50 Grams Baby Rocket
- 1/4 Red Capsicum
- 1/2 cup Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Tomato Paste
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Or More Drops Of Tabasco Sauce optional
- 3 Or More Lime Wedges for decoration
- 1 bunch Dill for decoration
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Combine the mayonnaise, tomato paste, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce together and place in a small dipping bowl. Cover until ready to serve.
- Use four cocktail glasses or similar and line the bottom with the freshly washed rocket.
- Chop up the avocado, red capsicum, mango and red onion to make a salsa - either mix or layer into the glasses.
- Top with the fresh prawns and use the dill and lime pieces to decorate. Serve with the dipping sauce!