This Pretty In Pink Halloween Platter is a fresh take on the usual gooey, scary Halloween spread we have done in the past. Halloween in 2020 is going to be pretty sad because of stupid Covid. But you can still…
This Pretty In Pink Halloween Platter is a fresh take on the usual gooey, scary Halloween spread we have done in the past.
Halloween in 2020 is going to be pretty sad because of stupid Covid. But you can still make an adorable platter to be enjoyed by your family – how super cute is this! A little bit scary and a little bit girly!
Who says Halloween has to be scary? This one is a welcome change!!
PS. All of these decorations and Halloween lollies and biscuits are available from Woolworths.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Pack Of Halloween Spiders
- 1 Pack Of Starburst Orange Chews
- 1 Pack Of Mint M&Ms
- 1 Pack Of Pink Sprinkles
- 1 Pack Of Strawberry Pocky’s
- 1 Pack Of Red Velvet Oreo Cookies
- 1 Pack Of Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Pack Of Halloween Jellies separated into colours
- 1 Pack Of Halloween Skeleton Cookies
- 1 Pack Of Halloween Mini Cauldrons
- 1 Pack Of Corinthians Cookies & Cream Wafers
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place the skeletons in the top third of the platter or board a little off centre and askew – these are your main focal point.
- Divide the board into thirds with the pockys, all the Oreo cookies and start building your colours and lollies around them and decorate with spiders
- Place the platter where you plan to serve it and scatter sprinkles around the board.
- Break 6 wafers in half at different sizes and place in the mini cauldrons.