Quick Cheesy Spinach Pastry
Sometimes I want something a little naughty for lunch! This quick and easy pastry hits the spot!! The right amount of cheesy goodness and spinach makes it perfect.
You could add a salad to it making it into a more substantial meal for the family too.
These little pastries are great for getting the kids in the kitchen too – a great way to get your hands in there to fold the pastry over and chuck in the oven, quick and easy!
For more great recipes from The Fresh Life With Megan, check out her Facebook Page.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Puff Pastry (sheet)
- 1 Egg, To Brush Top
- 1 cup Spinach, Chopped
- 1 cup Cheese (Riccota, Tasty Or Parmesan)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- In a bowl mix the spinach and cheese together and add salt and pepper to taste
- Place the spinach mixture in the middle of the pastry, pulling all four corners to the middle.
- Brush the pastry with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes until golden.