A cheap and simple Quick Fish Curry recipe! Winter is the time to eat foods that warm us up on the inside and this delicious Quick Fish Curry is one light dish that will be able to do just that!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Tomatoes, diced
- Oil (olive)
- 400 grams Tomatoes, Diced tinned
- 1 Onion sliced
- 2 tsp Oil (olive)
- 600 grams Fish Fillets
- 2 tbsp Curry Paste
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Heat the Olive Oil in a heavy based pan, cook the onions until soft but not browned.
- Add the curry paste and fry off for two to three minutes.
- Stir in the tins of tomatoes and simmer gently for about 10 minutes or until the mixture is reduced and thick.
- Gently stir in the fish chunks and simmer for an additional 3 - 4 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.