Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Diet cranberry juice
- Place sugar and and cranberry juice in saucepan, on low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Slowly bring to boil and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add strawberries and simmer slowly for 2 minutes until they are softened.
- Set aside to cool.
- Rinse quinoa under water and drain.
- In a saucepan add the quinoa and 1 cup of water, bring it to the boil and let simmer for 15 minutes until quinoa is tender.
- Add the milk and cinnamon to the quinoa and cook for 5 minutes until it is thick and creamy.