Rad Raspberry Overnight Oats
If you need a default overnight oats recipe to fall back on, these Rad Raspberry Overnight Oats are for you. Like pretty much every overnight oats recipe, this one is really easy, and perfect for prepping the day or even the week before. Use fresh or frozen raspberries depending on what’s available, and feel free to mix it up with other berries!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2/3 cups Rolled Oats
- 2/3 cups Milk dairy or otherwise
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- 1/3 cup Raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
How to Make Rad Raspberry Overnight Oats
- Place all of the ingredients in a container with a tight fitting lid, like a jar or other sealed container, and stir well. Try and crush up some of the raspberries as you do this.
- Pop this container into the fridge and leave overnight, or for at least 5 hours.
- When you take your oats out to eat them stir the mix again.
- Enjoy cold or heat for a few minutes in the microwave.