This Raspberry Coconut Cake only needs 5 ingredients!
It’s soft and fluffy and the coconut and raspberry flavour complement each other really well!
This superfast loaf cake is a breeze to cook and better yet, you can whip it up with pantry staples.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- cup desiccated coconut
- 1 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Cup Self-raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Raspberry Jam
- 3/4 cup Desiccated Coconut
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Grease a loaf tin well with canola oil or butter.
- In a medium bowl add all the cake ingredients and whisk together until combined (don't over mix or the resulting cake will be thick and heavy).
- Pour into the tin and bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool then top with raspberry jam and coconut.