This light and fluffy dessert is much easier than you would think.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Put Raspberries in medium saucepan over low heat until melted and soft. Using a stick blender, blend until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and 1/4 cup castor sugar stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Blend the cornflour and water together until thin paste, then add to the pureed raspberries.
- Whisk until smooth and combined, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, pour into large bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- While raspberry mix is cooling, butter 6 ramekins (1 cup capacity) and then dust the inside with castor sugar like you would butter and flour a cake tin to prevent sticking.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Using electric beaters beat egg whites until soft peaks.
- Add 1/3 cup castor sugar slowly and beat until smooth and shiny.
- Using a spatula fold the stiff egg white through through the cooled raspberries until all mix is pink.
- Spoon into each ramekin filling to top and bake for 12 minutes.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve immediately.