Desserts just speak to us, which is why we need to have a few solid ones like this Raspberry White Chocolate Tart up our sleeve. Creamy and super smooth the white chocolate is perfectly paired with the tanginess of fresh raspberries. If you want to use frozen raspberries, just defrost prior to use but know that there will be more liquid in the mix.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Tart Shell
- 400 grams White Chocolate
- 30 grams Butter
- 170 ml Double Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup Raspberries
- Break the white chocolate into pieces and place in a glass bowl. Place this bowl over a saucepan of boiling water, and stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Take the chocolate off the heat and stir through the butter until it is melted. Add in the vanilla essence and the double cream, and whisk until nice and smooth.
- Pour the filing into the tart base, and then spread the raspberries evenly over the top, pressing down to push them into the filling.
- Pop in the fridge for three hours or so, allowing chocolate to set.
- Serve chilled.