Raw Vegan Chocolate Cake is a delicious and healthy dessert that you will surely love..
Don’t let the word raw put you off, because remember there is still chocolate, and we all know chocolate makes every thing right, even when it’s raw!
The bonus to this Raw Vegan Chocolate Cake recipe though, is because it’s a healthier option. Raw food is the latest in foodie fads, however, I do like the fact that beautiful, delicious ingredients can be processed and tasted in the way they were meant to.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Place drained dates, coconut and coconut oil into a bowl to make the base.
- Mix until it becomes smooth.
- Pour mixture into cake tin, with a removable base pressing it down and up the sides firmly.
- Then refrigerate.
- Add cacao, coconut oil and dates into a bowl mix.
- Then add avocado, honey and cacao powder. Blend mixture together for 30 seconds.
- When mixture is all combined pour into the base.
- Refrigerate for at least minimum of 3 hours.