So our Tim Tam Balls are amazing and we just took it to the next level with the Red Velvet Tim Tam Balls.
Crazy easy to make the hardest part is to roll them and not eat them after every finished product bahahaha!
WATCH EACH ONE OF US GETTING A TASTE OF HEAVEN:
I’m not exaggerating you will want to gobble up every single ball. It’s luscious, delicious and super addictive! Like I can make this recipe and eat everything!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 330 grams Red Velvet Tim Tam Biscuits
- 125 grams Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 250 grams Cream Cheese
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Place Chocolate Ripple Biscuits in food processor turn on and crush until they resemble breadcrumbs. Pour out into a bowl and set aside as you will roll your Red Velvet Balls in the biscuit crush.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Place Red Velvet Tim Tams into food processor turn on and crush. Add cream cheese in chunks and turn on and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Roll a teaspoon of mixture into a ball then roll in biscuit crush and place on lined tray. Continue rolling until and try not to eat ALL the delicious mix, roll red velvet mix in the biscuits crumbs until all used.
- Place your balls in the fridge to get firm for around 30 minutes if you can possibly wait.