Christmas Red Wine Sangria is one drink certainly not suitable for the kids!
It is, however, perfect for those nights when you just want to hang out with your best girl friends and have a giggle or two.
Sangria is originally from Spain and is traditionally the combination of Red Wine and Orange Juice. It is usually served with loads of ice and fruit. It is a very refreshing drink that makes it easy to drink way too many!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Cup Brandy
- 3 Cups Fanta
- 6 cups Red Wine
- 1 Diced Fruit of your choosing
- 1 tbsp Or A Splash Of White Rum optional
- 1/2 cup Ice Cubes
Method for Christmas Red Wine Sangria:
- Place all ingredients in a punch bowl and mix well.
- Fill with ice and let the ice slowly melt over the night.
- A few mint leaves are nice too.