Christmas Red Wine Sangria is one drink certainly not suitable for the kids!
It is, however, perfect for those nights when you just want to hang out with your best girl friends and have a giggle or two.
Sangria is originally from Spain and is traditionally the combination of Red Wine and Orange Juice. It is usually served with loads of ice and fruit.
It is a very refreshing drink that makes it easy to drink way too many!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Frozen Cranberries
- Limes, sliced or quartered
- Sparkling Mineral Water, we've used lime flavoured
- Mint or Rosemary, to garnish
- 3 cups Red Wine
- 1/2 cup Ice Cubes
- 5 cups Rosè Sparkling Wine
- 1 cup Frozen Cranberries
- 2 Limes, Sliced Or Quartered
- 2 cups Sparkling Mineral Water, We've Used Lime Flavoured
- 1 cup Mint Or Rosemary, To Garnish
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
Method for Christmas Red Wine Sangria:
- Place all liquid ingredients in a punch bowl and mix well
- Throw in lime slices and a handful of cranberries
- If you're feeling creative thread 4 or 5 cranberries on thin skewers to garnish