This refreshing Pineapple Mango Smoothie is the perfect drink for summer. So cool and delicious!
You’ll totally enjoy this even if the weather isn’t really hot. So delectable that I’m pretty sure you’ll drool over them! Just awesome! Mangoes and pineapples are already good when you eat them as is. What more when blended together into one satisfying drink?
You only have to spend 10 minutes of your time for the preparation and you’re done! Before making this Pineapple Mango Smoothie, it’d be best to freeze the ingredients just so you’re sure that you’ll have cold glass of this delicious smoothie!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cups Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup Chopped Pineapple
- 2 cups Mango roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup Yoghurt
Before making this Pineapple Mango Smoothie, it'd be best to freeze the ingredients for 15-30 minutes just so you're sure that you'll have cold glass of this delicious smoothie. You can also chill the glasses you will serve this with.
- To start, pour the pineapple juice in a blender.
- Add the chopped mango and pineapple pieces.
- Add the yoghurt last and then blend until smooth and everything is combined well.
- Add several several ice cubes and blend again until you end up with a well mixed drink.
- Drink up and enjoy!