Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Mince Beef 500 grams
- 1 Onion finely diced
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 packet French Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup Flour omit flour for meat loaf
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Mix all ingredients together (except the flour).
- For the rissoles, grab a small handful of mince and shape into a pattie, roll in the flour, refrigerate for 1/2 hour before cooking (so the flour doesn't come off in the pan.
- Pan fry until cooked through and golden.
- For the meatloaf, mix all ingredients together, place in a greased loaf tin - and bake at 180 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.