Roast Potato Hashbrowns
There’s no denying my family love roasted potatoes. They would have them with everything If they could. Occasionally we have some left overs. Hash brown muffins is something quick and easy you can make the next day for breakfast.
These mini homemade hash browns are really simple to make and are a great hit with the kids, they can even be frozen for school lunches and really do go with any meal! Try out these super tasty roast potato hash browns!
For more great recipes from The Fresh Life With Megan, check out her Facebook Page.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Grease a muffin tin
- Place the potatoes into a small bowl and roughly smash
- Add all of the other ingredients
- Place a spoonful of the mixture in each part of the muffin tin and press down lightly
- Bake them for approximately 40 minutes until they are golden and crispy