Nothing says Christmas like this Roast Spatchcock with Lemon and Oregano. A tender, flavourful and mouthwatering recipe – a harmonious combination of flavours! Yum!
This adds to the excitement of your Christmas eve. Just imagine slicing/cutting this Roast Spatchcock when the clock strikes 12 – such a beautiful moment to start the Christmas day! So memorable too!
This dish is so delicious and the aroma is just so drooling! You won’t dare to ignore this once you already smelled the oh-so-tempting lemon and oregano!
You can pair this with wine because roasted chickens always go well with it! Truly perfect for family dinner!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Chicken Spatchcock (Poussin) approximately 1-kg, butterflied
- 6 Garlic Cloves peeled
- 1 Lemon sliced
- 4 Oregano Sprigs leaves only
- 1 tbsp Rice Bran Oil for drizzling
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) fan-forced.
- Place spatchcock in an oven-proof dish with garlic cloves around it (tuck a few under the wings). Place 5 or 6 lemon slices on top of spatchcock and sprinkle oregano on top.
- Drizzle a small amount of oil over the top.