Roast Tomato and Capsicum Soup
Roast Tomato and Capsicum Soup is great for winter as it tastes good and isn’t high in calories.
This recipe serves one person – so adjust to fit your family!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Slice wholemeal mountain bread
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine tomato, capsicum, onion and garlic in a baking dish.
- Cover with foil and roast for about 30 minutes until vegetables are soft.
- Blend the vegetables and transfer to a saucepan to re-heat.
- Serve with basil, cottage cheese and toasted bread.