Duck Fat Potatoes are my New Year or Christmas must-serve or else I think I’d have a mutiny on my hands!
And they’re not just for Christmas – I make them all the time.
By par-cooking the potatoes it guarantees a soft fully inside the semolina ensures a crispy outside.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Semolina
- 1 Potatoes, Peeled And Cut Into Medium-sized Pieces
- 1 tbsp Duck Fat
- 4 Garlic Cloves Peel And Squashed With The Back Of A Knife
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Add potatoes to a large saucepan, cover with water, and salt well.
- Bring to the boil and cook for about 8 minutes.
- Drain well, season with salt and pepper and coat with semolina.
- Heat a large frypan over medium heat and add duck fat.
- Once hot add potatoes, Rosemary and garlic and sauté until cooked through and crunchy on the outside.
- Drain on paper towel.