Try this amazing creamy pasta salad. They are a great dish to cook throughout the year, give it a go today! We are sure you will love it.
Here’s How to Make a Creamy Pasta Salad..
Pasta Salad is a must for picnics, as a side dish for a barbecue or an easy dish for entertaining a crowd. You can use any type of cooked and cool pasta (penne pasta is another really option).
If you like, add some diced boiled egg and ham to make it more substantial!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- macaroni noodles
- Red Capsicum
- Carrots (grated)
- Cherry Tomato
- 250 grams Macaroni Noodles cooked and cooled
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise low fat
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Red Onion (diced Finely)
- 420 grams Corn Kernel drained
- 50 grams Red Capsicum diced finely
- 1 Carrots (grated)
- 150 grams Cherry Tomato
- 1/2 cup Cheese (grated)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Creamy Pasta Salad
- Cook the macaroni pasta according to the instructions on the pack. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set them aside to cool totally.
- Transfer pasta to a bowl and add all the above ingredients and mix gently to combine.
- Refrigerate the creamy pasta salad until required.