Salted Caramel and Pretzel Fudge
Gooey fudge – you could probably call this recipe more of a caramel, but you certainly won’t regret it! The salt, caramel and chocolate are a match made in heaven.
The key this recipe is to whip the melted butter into the condensed milk – it will look a bit ‘meh’ until you whisk it in. So don’t panic. Yet it is a lot of butter/chocolate/condensed milk, but you will only need the tiniest little piece!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 125 grams Butter
- 1 and 2/3 Condensed Milk 1 and 2/3 cups
- 2 Golden Syrup 2 tbsp
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 White Chocolate Buds 3/4 cup
- 1 Pretzels 1 pack, large
- 1/2 tsp Salt Flakes
- Line a lamington tin with aluminium foil and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add the brown sugar, golden syrup and condensed milk and cook (stirring constantly) until it starts to boil.
- Turn off the heat. Add the white chocolate buds and stir in with a whisk.
- Whisk the mixture until smooth and the chocolate has melted.
- Pour into the prepared tin.
- Lay the Pretzels over the top. Sprinkle with the salt flakes.
- Refrigerate for three to four hours or overnight.
- Cut into small 1cm square pieces and enjoy