Santa’s Gold Chocolate and Coffee Cookies
Leave one of these out for Santa to keep him going all night!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Soft light brown sugar
- Caster sugar
- Cocoa Powder
- Coffee powder
- Callebaut Dark Chocolate (plus extra for baking)
- Callebaut Gold Chocolate (plus extra for baking)
- Preheat oven to 170°C
- Cream the butter, brown sugar, caster sugar, salt & bicarbonate soda together with a beater.
- Mix for two minutes on a medium speed and then scrape down the sides.
- Mix for three minutes on a medium to high speed then scrape down sides.
- Add the egg gradually while continuing to beat on a low to medium speed.
- Add all egg in and mix well before scraping down the sides.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, coffee & chocolates and beat slowly until it is all incorporated.
- Weigh the mix into 85g balls and chill.
- Bake in an oven for 17 minutes, remove from the oven and press gently with a weight.
- Add dark chocolate & ‘Gold’ chocolate buttons to the top and melt.