This Sausage Risotto dish is soooo easy to make, super frugal and it’s suitable to freeze too! Great for any time of year, but works a treat in the colder months.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a heavy based, oven proof saucepan.
- Heat the olive oil and cook the onion and the garlic until fragrant and tender.
- Add the rice and cook for a few minutes or until the rice is coated.
- Add the stock and the tomatoes.
- Place a lid on top and bake for 30 minutes or until the rice is cooked through.
- In the meantime, pan fry the sausages until they are nice and brown and cooked through.
- Chop them into bite sized pieces and add them to the tomato mixture.
- Stir in the cheese and the parsley and serve.