Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy based pan.
- Add the sausages and cook until well browned (about 10 minutes).
- Remove the sausages and keep warm.
- Add the garlic, onion and bacon and mushrooms to the pan and cook until browned and soft.
- Add the tomato paste, paprika and beef stock.
- Simmer gently for a few minutes.
- Return the sausages to the pan and heat through.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the sour cream.
- Season to taste.