Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 8 Beef Sausages
- 2 Bacon Rashes
- 1 Onion Brown
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Garlic crushed
- 1 Mushrooms 1 can or 500 grams
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Beef Stock
- 1 tbsp Sweet Paprika
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 Pasta
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy based pan.
- Add the sausages and cook until well browned (about 10 minutes).
- Remove the sausages and keep warm.
- Add the garlic, onion and bacon and mushrooms to the pan and cook until browned and soft.
- Add the tomato paste, paprika and beef stock.
- Simmer gently for a few minutes.
- Return the sausages to the pan and heat through.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the sour cream.
- Season to taste.