Savoury Baked Brie
What is better than a hot cheesy dip?? NOTHING. Because cheese is the bom-diggity. And hot cheese is even better! This is really simple, and just a matter of throwing it into the oven and topping it with simple fresh ingredients.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 1 Brie Wheel
- 3 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup Semi Dried Tomatoes
- 2 Basil
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Place the cheese on the tray
- In a bowl add the chopped sundried tomatoes, garlic, basil leaves and mix well.
- Place tomato mixture on top of the cheese and bake for 10 minutes
- Sprinkle the fresh basil on top.
- Serve with crackers