This quick, easy dinner is versatile to swap to gluten free will be a new favourite go to fast dinner at your house as it is ours.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Mulitgrain bread slices
- Parsley, fresh
- 5 Mulitgrain Bread Slices
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 100 grams Cherry Tomatoes sliced in half
- 100 grams Ham Or Bacon Diced
- 2 tbsp Parsley, Fresh
- 1/2 cup Cheese (cheddar) grated
- 1 tsp Butter to grease dish
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease casserole dish with butter (use the 4 slices of bread as a size guide, don't forget you can cut the bread slices to fit into any shape dish)
- Place 4 bread slices flat in casserole dish.
- Whisk eggs and milk together and pour over bread base.
- Place halved cherry tomatoes cut side down on bread slices.
- Sprinkle diced ham or bacon and parley on top.
- Cut the last piece of bread into cubes and scatter on top, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Cook for 30 minutes until golden brown.