time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 1/2 Chicken (10 – 12 Chicken Drumsticks)
- 1/2 Cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- 1 Piece Ginger, 5cm grated
- 1 Fresh Coriander to garnish
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds, Black Or White
- 1 Red Chilli, Chopped To Garnish
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Combine hoisin, soy, garlic, ginger, sesame oil in a bowl and coat drumsticks. Reserve the leftover marinade to baste halfway through cooking.
- Marinate for a half an hour, place on a roasting pan, scatter over sesame seeds and bake for 20 mins, baste them with leftover marinade and return to oven for a further 15 mins or until browned, sticky and cooked through.
- Garnish with chopped chilli and coriander and serve with rice.