It’s summer, so it’s the perfect time to enjoy this timeless Sexy, Summer-Lovin’ Watermelon Salad.
Equal parts sweet and salty, it ignites the tastebuds in a delightful blend of flavours that will have you coming back for more.
What we love about this salad is that it makes a great side-dish for almost any meal. The tart feta and the sweet watermelon are a guaranteed recipe for delicious success!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/2 Watermelon diced into medium-sized cubes
- 3/4 cup Feta Cheese diced or crumbled
- 1/3 cup Walnuts toasted slightly
- 3 tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper to taste
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Prep all of your ingredients, dicing the watermelon, crumbling (or dicing) the feta and lightly toasting the walnuts in a non-stick pan.
- Bring together the watermelon, walnuts and white balsamic vinegar in a bowl, adjusting the vinegar to taste, and toss to coat.
- Add the crumbled feta cheese on the top, along with the mint and pepper.
- Serve straight away, as the watermelon can get crumbly if left too long in vinegar.