Sheet Pan Roasted Root Vegetables
Oh my! Sheet pan vegetables are the best! I’ve made them forever as it is so easy as opposed to steaming in individual lots. I do recommend placing baking paper down on the sheet pan first so the vegetables don’t stick, this also makes clean up much easier!
Root vegetables grouped together tend to cook evenly (which is good). They are good with a roast meat of some variety with some gravy.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 Carrots
- 4 Beetroot
- 1 Spanish Onion
- 1 Lemons
- 4 Potatoes
- 6 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup Parsley (to Serve)
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper and spray with canola or olive oil.
- Cut up the root vegetables and spread evenly on the tray.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through and lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.