SStay at Home Mum’s resident gorgeous hairdresser gave us this Super Sexy Silky 10 Minute Chocolate Fudge recipe whilst doing our hair one day at the office.
We are so pleased she did, because Sherie’s Super Sexy Silky 10 Minute Chocolate Fudge is super easy and I packed that fudge in 10 minutes flat then into the fridge or freezer to set.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Line small slice tin with baking paper.
- Pour chocolate buds, condensed milk and vanilla into medium saucepan.
- Place saucepan over medium heat stirring well with a spatula. As it starts to melt reduce to low heat and continue to stir until smooth and melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir in mini marshmallows quickly.
- Pour into lined slice tin and set in the freezer for 30 minutes or fridge for 2-3 hours.