Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 kg Strawberries hulled
- 4 cups Sugar, Caster
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- In a heavy based saucepan crush the strawberries with a potato masher.
- Add sugar and lemon juice.
- Stir over low heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Increase heat to high, and bring the mixture to a full rolling boil.
- Boil, stirring often, until the mixture reaches 105 C.
- Transfer to hot sterile jars, leaving 1cm headspace, and seal.
- Process any unsealed jars in a water bath. If the jam is going to be eaten right away, don't bother with processing, and just refrigerate.