Silky Chocolate Mousse Made with Tofu This Silky Chocolate Mousse is so smooth and creamy that you would think it was full of cream – but it’s not!
Chocolate Chocolate, Desserts, Healthy Living, Recipes, Vegetarian,
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
1120kJ 5.1g 15.5g 8.8g 30g 24g 5.9g 6.6mg
- 340 grams Silken Tofu
- 340 grams Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cocoa Powder unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 3 tbsp Honey normal honey, not creamed (optional if the chocolate you use is relatively sweet you won’t need to add any sweetener)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Put the tofu, cocoa powder, melted chocolate, vanilla, salt, milk and honey (if using) into a blender.
- Blitz until very smooth and creamy then spoon into 8 glasses/cups.
- Leave the chocolate mousse to chill in the fridge before serving and serve with fresh raspberries and strawberries.