time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Granita Or Marie Biscuits 250 Gram Packet
- 1 125 Gram Butter melted
- 1 Condensed Milk, 495 Gram Can
- 2 and 1/2 tbsp Butter cubed
- 3 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 5 Bananas
- 1 Cream whipped
- 1 Dark Chocolate, 50 Grams grated
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor until you have fine crumbs then and add the melted butter. Process again to combine.The crumbs should stick together when squeezed.
- Press into the spring form cake tin halfway up the sides. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
- Place the cubed butter and the golden syrup into a saucepan and heat, stirring until melted.
- Add the tin of condensed milk and stir on medium heat for approximately 5-8 minutes
- Until the mixture bubbles, thickens and starts to change colour.
- Remove from the heat and cool for a couple of minutes before pouring into the chilled crumb crust.
- Refrigerate until cold and firm. The pie can be made up to this point and finished when You are ready.
- Slice three bananas and mix them with the whipped cream.
- Pour into the tart shell on top of the chilled caramel and smooth down to a nice flat surface.
- Sprinkle chocolate shavings onto the top of the tart and then decorate with the final sliced banana.