Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Turkey Mince
- 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Baby Spinach Leaves sliced
- 1/3 cup Parmesan
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees and prepare a baking tray by lining it with baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Use your hands to combine the ingredients well, but be careful of over-mixing.
- Also using your hands, roll the mixture into gold-ball sized meatballs. Put onto the baking tray, evenly spacing them.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 18-22 minutes, or until the outside is brown and the inside is properly cooked. If you have a meat thermometer, it should read 75 degrees.