Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Lime Softdrink
- clear kitchen gloves
- 1 Punch Bowl
- 8 cups Lime Softdrink
- 3 tbsp Ice Cream
- 6 Clear Kitchen Gloves
- 6 drops Food Colouring Green
- 2 packet Lime Jelly
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Fill 3 clear kitchen gloves with water and tie knot in wrist to seal.
- Place a flat tray and freeze overnight.
- Fill 3 clear kitchen gloves with water and add 2 drops of green food colouring, tie at wrist to seal.
- Place hanging over items or shelf in freezer so that you can hang them over the edge of the punch bowl when frozen.
- Make lime jelly as per packet instructions and allow to set.
- Pour lime fizzy drink into punch bowl.
- Add jelly in one large lump as some will melt and break away.
- Now add 3 tablespoons ice cream in small scoops mixing so that mixture starts to froth. Place clear Frankenstein hands in bowl and drape green ones over the edge of bowl.