This Slow Cooker Braised Lamb Chops recipe is a recipe you shouldn’t miss. I totally adore lamb chops slowly braised in the slow cooker!
In fact, I think lamb full-stop is just the bomb done this way. It is sooooooo good no one would ever want to die without ever tasting it!
This Slow Cooker Braised Lamb Chops dish is delicious and healthy! Perfect for all, even for the fitness junkie!
This dish is cooked in slow cooker so expect that this will take a long time to cook. Preparation is easy, but you have to wait 6 hours.
You can substitute the lamb chops for lamb shanks if you want.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Lamb Chops
- Oil (canola)
- 6 Lamb Chops
- 2 Celery chopped
- 2 Carrots chopped
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Flour Self-Raising
- 4 cups Stock (Beef)
- 3 tbsp Oil (canola)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Heat oil in a large saucepan.
- Season chops with salt and pepper and coat lightly in flour.
- Gently fry chops until sealed and put in slow cooker.
- Fry vegetables for a few minutes and add to slow cooker.
- Cover with stock and cook on low for six hours.