Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup will fill your tummy and warm you up to your very core during the cold months.
I love having this Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup during rainy days or during the cold winter months. There’s nothing like a warm and delicious soup to keep the family cosy! It’s always pleasing to the tastebuds. It is flavourful, healthy and loaded with veggies!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Kilogram Chicken Pieces (skin Removed)
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 3 Medium-sized Carrots sliced, round, 1/4-inch thick
- 1 Small Broccoli
- 1/2 cup Parsley (roughly Chopped)
- 2 Brown Onions
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 3 Medium-sized Parsnips sliced
- 2 Celery Stalks peeled, sliced
- 1 tsp Yellow Curry Powder
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Salt And Pepper to taste
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
How to Make Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Place all of the ingredients except for the Parmesan Cheese, the frozen peas and the Parsley into the Slow Cooker. Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- When you reach the 3 hour mark, add the chopped broccoli. Note that broccoli can give off a strong odour so make sure to boil it beforehand to lessen the strong smell.
- Remove the chicken pieces from the slow cooker and gently shred the meat (you can opt to discard the bones).
- Add the chicken meat back to the soup along with the peas.
- Once the hour is up, serve in bowls. Add the grated Parmesan Cheese and Parsley.