Slow Cooker Cinnamon Scrolls Did you know that you can cook cinnamon scrolls in your slow cooker? Yep sure can – and it is super easy! These Slow Cooker Cinnamon Scrolls are delicious and you won’t be able to resist…
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 cups Self Raising Flour
- 2 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Bicarb Soda
- 100 grams Butter (room temperature)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 cups Milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the slowcooker on HIGH for 20 minutes.
- Line with a sheet of baking paper on the bottom.
- In a bowl sift together the self raising flour, salt, caster sugar, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon.
- Add the butter and and rub in with your finger tips until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Pour in the milk and use a butter knife until just combined and then gently knead the dough until it comes together.
- Roll out the dough to a rough rectangle shape.
- In a mini food processor or similar, process the walnuts for a few seconds so they are still a little chunky but not turned into dust.
- Mix the walnuts in with the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour half the mixture over the rectangle and then roll it up from the shortest side.
- Roughly cut the dough into about 8 scrolls and gently arrange them on the bottom of the slow cooker with the cut side on the bottom.
- Pour over the remaining walnut and sugar mixture.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook 1.5 hours on HIGH.
- Frugal Living
- Frugal Living