Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Slow Cooker Creamy Salsa Chicken:
- Place chicken, salsa, taco seasoning and water in the slow cooker on high for 4hrs or low for about 6-8 hours. Adjust according to the size of chicken breasts.
- Basically, it is just putting everything in the food processor. The onions, tomatoes, the spring onions and the avocado.
- After that, you can juice the lemon and add that in.
- Now you are ready to serve the chicken from the slow cooker. Put it on a plate, add some sour cream and pour over the salsa on the chicken with some tomatoes to garnish.