time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Sour Cream (125 Millilitre)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 35 grams Taco Seasoning
- 300 grams Tomato Salsa
- 1 Onion
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Spring Onions
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Slow Cooker Creamy Salsa Chicken:
- Place chicken, salsa, taco seasoning and water in the slow cooker on high for 4hrs or low for about 6-8 hours. Adjust according to the size of chicken breasts.
- Basically, it is just putting everything in the food processor. The onions, tomatoes, the spring onions and the avocado.
- After that, you can juice the lemon and add that in.
- Now you are ready to serve the chicken from the slow cooker. Put it on a plate, add some sour cream and pour over the salsa on the chicken with some tomatoes to garnish.