Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Chicken Breasts (skin removed)
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Brown Onion finely chopped
- 400 grams Kidney Beans (tinned), rinsed and drained
- 400 grams Tomatoes (tinned), diced
- 1 cup Frozen Corn
- 300 grams Salsa
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1/4 Taco Seasoning 1/4 cup
- 1 small Chopped Avocado, Sour Cream, And Corn Chips to serve
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Add together the chicken, chopped onion, garlic, black beans, diced tomatoes, corn and enchilada sauce (or salsa) into the slow cooker.
- Mix the taco seasoning packet into the chicken stock and pour into the slow cooker.
- Cook for 4 hours on high or 6 hours on low and then remove and shred the chicken.
- Return the shredded chicken to the slow cooker and stir. Then leave for 10 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream, chopped avocado and corn chips.