Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Add together the chicken, chopped onion, garlic, black beans, diced tomatoes, corn and enchilada sauce (or salsa) into the slow cooker.
- Mix the taco seasoning packet into the chicken stock and pour into the slow cooker.
- Cook for 4 hours on high or 6 hours on low and then remove and shred the chicken.
- Return the shredded chicken to the slow cooker and stir. Then leave for 10 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream, chopped avocado and corn chips.