Slow Cooker Sausages in Mushroom Sauce is my lazy day dinner – throw it in and forget all about it.
This Sausages in Mushroom Sauce recipe tastes divine! Of course, the combination of mushrooms and sausages is awesome. I sometimes like to add a dash of hot sauce too!
Hint: I always use the honey-flavoured sausages – the kids love them and they really add sweetness to all recipes you use them in!
This dish is so flavourful and creamy – perfect for the cold nights! The preparation is easy and if you follow this recipe religiously, it can satisfy the tummies of 4 people!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Lightly brown the sausages, mushrooms and onion in a frypan.
- Place in the slow cooker.
- Pour over the cream of mushroom soup and add the hot sauce.
- Cook on high for 3 - 4 hours, or on low for 6 - 8 hours.
- Stir in a couple of tablespoons of sour cream (if desired) before serving.