Slow Cooker Sausages in Mushroom Sauce is my lazy day dinner – throw it in and forget all about it.
This Sausages in Mushroom Sauce recipe tastes divine! Of course, the combination of mushrooms and sausages is awesome. I sometimes like to add a dash of hot sauce too!
Hint: I always use the honey-flavoured sausages – the kids love them and they really add sweetness to all recipes you use them in!
The preparation is easy and if you follow this recipe religiously, it can satisfy the tummies of 4 people!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 8 Sausages
- 1 Onion chopped into chunks
- 420 grams Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 250 grams Mushrooms chopped
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Hot Sauce (optional)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Lightly brown the sausages, mushrooms and onion in a frypan.
- Place in the slow cooker.
- Pour over the cream of mushroom soup and add the hot sauce.
- Cook on high for 3 - 4 hours, or on low for 6 - 8 hours.
- Stir in a couple of tablespoons of sour cream (if desired) before serving.