Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken is such an easy slow cooker dinner.
It’s a recipe that will keep the family satisfied and happy and your wallet safe!
This dish is so amazing because this is much more delicious than the store-bought ones. Yep, despite this being so quick and simple to make! If you love Japanese food, you’ll definitely not want to miss this!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 Shallots
- 1/3 cup Light Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Kg Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 Teriyaki Sauce (125 Millilitre)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place raw chicken in slow cooker. We used tenderloins but you can use any cut of skinless chicken meat.
- In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, chicken stock, brown sugar and mince garlic cloves with wooden spoon until sugar dissolves.
- Pour sauce over chicken and cook on low for 5 hours.
- Serve on a bed of rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped shallots.