This Slow Cooker Tropical Chicken recipe serves four and is an easy recipe to throw in the slow cooker and leave.
Want the taste of the Caribbean right here in Australia? Well, you can with this delicious Slow Cooker Tropical Chicken! Each bite tastes like holidays and sun tans and cocktails on the beach!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 8 Chicken Drumsticks
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 Packet French Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Orange And Passionfruit Juice 100 millilitre
- Place the chicken legs or chicken maryland pieces into the slow cooker.
- In a jug mix together the Thousand Island dressing, French onion soup and juice.
- Mix until well combined and pour over the chicken pieces.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4 - 5 hours or until the chicken is starting to fall off the bone.
- Serve on Fried Rice and with a fresh salad and crusty bread.