Slowcooker Apple and Berry Crumble is my favourite comfort food. So delicious for dessert or even breakfast, with a dollop of vanilla yogurt or ice cream you’ll be popping your slow cooker back on for another one in no time!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Place the apple, berries, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and mixed spice into slow cooker bowl and stir to evenly coat fruit. Set aside.
- Make the crumble topping by mixing flour, sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Rub in the butter with your fingertips until combined.
- Mix in the oats and pecans.
- Scatter the mixture over the fruit in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve the apple and berry crumble warm.