Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Cut the beef into thin strips (if the meat has been previously frozen, its easier to do this before it has fully defrosted).
- In a bowl mix together 1/2 cup of the flour, the mustard powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss in the beef strips and bread them evenly.
- Place the coated strips in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cover the meat with the sliced onion and mushrooms and pour over the beef stock and white wine.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Just before serving, combine the remaining flour with the sour cream and stir through the mixture - this will thicken and make the beef lovely and rich.
- Serve the slow cooker beef stroganoff over cooked thick egg pasta noodles or rice.